BSides Boston 2015 takes place Saturday, May 9 at Microsoft, and organizers have issued their call for papers.
WHAT: Security BSides Boston 2015 Call for Presentations/Papers
WHO: Your awesome 45 minute presentation on a security/tech/hacking topic.
Marketing/advertising presentations will be rejected.
WHEN: Deadline for submissions: March 1st midnight EST
WHERE: 1 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Talk Title (under 10 words)
- 200ish words abstract with links to any pertinent backup information
- Your Bio (under one paragraph, or submit your CV)
- Contact information: Your name, website, phone number, email, twitter
- Where/when presented previously, if applicable
- English language only presentations
If you think you have a valuable story to tell, please send organizers your pitch here.