Last month I was fortunate enough to attend the annual ShmooCon security conference in Washington DC. I wrote as much as I could, but in the end there's no substitute for seeing the full, raw presentations. With that in mind, I'm happy to let you all know the video recordings are now available.
- Podcast: James Arlen at ShmooCon 2014
- ISO 30111 Vulnerability Handling Processes Published
- ShmooCon, Day 2: For the Love of LobbyCon
- ShmooCon, Day 2: Instant Messaging Insecurity
- ShmooCon, Day 2: Security Tools You Can Use
- ShmooCon, Day 1: Schwag for the Security Messaging Win
- Why I'm Attending ShmooCon 2014