More than a month has passed since Akamai Edge 2013. Security was a major theme this year, and in this post I want to direct you toward the presentations now available on the Akamai Edge page. For the video presentations, click here. Below are some of the slide decks from those presentations.
- "Big Data Intelligence," by Or Katz, Principal Security Researcher, and Tsvika Klein, Security Product Manager
- "Closing the Loop on Web Application Vulnerabilities," by John Dilley, Chief Product Architect, Akamai
- "Trends in Security for the Commerce and Travel Industry," by Michael Smith, CSIRT Director, Akamai
- "Observations on Modern Cyber Crime & Espionage," by Wade Baker, Verizon
- "Modern IT Security: Risks and Rewards," by Kristen Lovejoy, General Manager, IBM Security Services
I know there were additional security presentations, and I'll update this post as more of them surface.